Job seekers can apply for the position of Community Manager at Terrafricana Limited below.
Terrafricana is a diversified company with operations in the media and publishing industry. Our mission is to produce media and content has shown Africa beyond the constant rhetoric of hunger and diseases. Our focus is on the innovations, progress, and optimism for the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- A digital media company is looking for a community manager to join its team.
- This position presents a great opportunity to acquire highly sought-after digital skills and advance your career in today’s digital world.
The job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Brainstorming research topics (design, scheduling research clusters)
- Copywriting and content creation for various social media platforms
- Preparation of video scripts/voiceovers
- Video production and editing
Qualification / Required Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Good research and writing skills
- Social media marketing experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with various projects
- High level of professionalism
- Video and editing skills are desired, but not mandatory
- Creative problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Note:NYSC candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Note:NYSC candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.